American Guardian Celebrates Its 20th Anniversary With Several Key Growth Milestones
WARRENVILLE, Ill., Sept. 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — American Guardian Warranty Services, Inc. (AGWS), part of the American Guardian Group of Companies and leading finance and insurance (F&I) products and services provider, today announced the achievement of key milestones in honor of its 20th Anniversary.
Since its inception in 1998, AGWS has become one of the most trusted and service-focused vehicle service contract providers in the automotive, RV, powersports, marine, and commercial trucking markets across the United States. The company’s goal has always been to offer superior claims processing, exceptional customer service, and unmatched profitability options for its agent and dealer partners; which has helped support its accelerated growth throughout the years.
“American Guardian believes that providing quality products with outstanding service allows us to live up to our company motto: “Forging Partnerships that Last,” which has remained our mantra for the last 20 years,” said Jon A. Anderson, President & COO of AGWS. “American Guardian continues to grow; we now employ over 140 people across two office locations. I couldn’t be prouder of the company our team has built over the last 20 years.”
Company milestones accomplished by AGWS include an award nomination, agent incentive programs, AGWS University F&I training, Annual Agent Sales Conference, and family and community outreach, all of which put the company at the forefront of the F&I industry.
- Award Nomination: AGWS was nominated for the 2018 Better Business Bureau (BBB) Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics, the most prestigious award the BBB can present to a business. This award is presented to top Chicagoland BBB accredited businesses that demonstrate the incorporation of high ethical standards in their daily business practices.
- Agent Incentive Programs:
- New Business Sales Contest: AGWS launched its new business sales contest in August to all new and existing agent partners. Agents that reach or exceed the company’s sales goals will win extravagant trips to a location of their choice, including Amalfi Coast & Capri, Italy, Whistling Straits, Atlantis, Bahamas, and Palm Springs, California. Agents will experience best-in-class golf courses, stay at luxury hotels, and indulge in exquisite cuisine.
- Agent Rewards Program: The program is a point based rewards system, where agents earn points for every contract sold. Agents can use acquired points to order popular items including Yetis, Titleist golf balls, Amazon Echos, various apparel items, and more.
- AGWS University F&I Training: AGWS offers F&I training at the company’s corporate office outside of Chicago, IL and the East Coast sales office in Tampa, FL. AGWS also conducts on-site dealership training designed to meet the needs of the individual dealerships. AGWS University provides educational opportunities that are key to dealership profitability, customer satisfaction, and repeat or referral business. There are two classes remaining in 2018: October 15 – 18 in Warrenville, IL and December 10 – 13 in Tampa, FL.
- AGWS Agent Sales Conference: AGWS hosted its Annual Agent Sales Conference in June and had its highest attendance to date. The four-day event included keynote speakers, breakout sessions on how to improve your sales, training, and hosted multiple social events. The sales conference is a great opportunity for agent partners to learn about the latest AGWS products and services and meet AGWS staff that agents work with every day.
- Family and Community Outreach: AGWS believes in supporting organizations that help families in need. Two of their beloved charities are Hesed House and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Hesed House is a local homeless shelter that AGWS has been involved with for the last 20 years, raising money and resources to support the local Chicagoland community. The company sponsored their annual Great Gatsby Gala last October and raised $125,000 for Hesed House. St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital researches cures and means of prevention for pediatric diseases. Over the last four years, AGWS has sponsored a St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital Pars for a Purpose charity golf event, in which they were able to raise $280,000 in 2018.
American Guardian offers a full suite of F&I products that provide excellent coverage and value, while allowing for higher profitability for their partners. Looking ahead for the company, we can expect continued double-digit revenue growth, expansion of the sales team, and technology innovations. To conclude 2018, AGWS will be exhibiting at Industry Summit on October 8 – 10, SEMA Show on October 30 – November 2, RVDA Annual Meeting on November 5 – 9, Powersports Finance Summit on November 6 – 7, and UTA Annual Convention on November 7 – 10.
About American Guardian Warranty Services, Inc. (AGWS)
Headquartered just outside of Chicago, Illinois, AGWS is an innovative provider of administration services for dealers and marketers offering vehicle service contracts, limited warranties, and a variety of environmental and aftermarket products across the United States. Since its inception in 1998, the goals of AGWS are to offer superior claim processing, exceptional customer service, and unmatched profitability options. AGWS is part of the American Guardian Group of Companies and enjoys an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Products are insured by A-Rated (Excellent) carriers. For more information, visit www.agws.com or the AGWS University at www.agwsu.com.
North 6th Agency, Inc. (For AGWS)
416-270-6034 ext. 2001, email@example.com
SOURCE American Guardian Warranty Services, Inc.