Vehicle Service Contract
The Compass Basic vehicle service contract includes protection for
mechanical repairs, parts,and labor up to 20 years or 200,000 miles.
Features & Benefits
- Covers: engine and water pump, transmission, transfer case, drive axle, and taxes and fluids.
- Deductible: $100 per visit.
- Emergency Roadside Assistance coverage includes: towing assistance, battery service, flat tire service, emergency fluid/fuel delivery, and lock-out assistance.
- Optional coverage: seals and gaskets, commercial use, modified vehicle, air conditioning, electrical, and Day One coverage.
Limit of Liability
The total of all benefits payable under the Agreement shall not exceed the retail price paid of the vehicle or ten thousand dollars ($10,000), whichever is less. The Limit of Liability per covered components is as follows:
- Engine and Water Pump – $5,000
- Transmission – $3,000
- Transfer Case – $2,500
- Drive Axle – $2,500
- Air Conditioning – $1,000
- Electrical – $1,500
Headquartered just outside of Chicago, Illinois, AGWS is an innovative provider of administration services for Agents and Dealers offering vehicle service contracts, limited warranties, and a variety of environmental and aftermarket products across the United States. Since its inception in 1998, the goals of AGWS are to offer superior claim processing, exceptional customer service, and unrivaled profitability options. Products are insured by “A” or “A-” (Excellent) rated carriers. AGWS is part of the American Guardian Group of Companies and enjoys an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.