Vehicle Service Contract
The Compass Platinum Plus Vehicle Service Contract provides an exclusionary
level of coverage, plus additional wear & tear items with a zero deductible.
Features & Benefits
- Coverage includes: brake pads, battery, headlamps, belts and hoses, windshield wiper blades, electrical, wheel alignment, diagnostic related damage, and fluids.
- Deductible: $0 per visit.
- Emergency Roadside Assistance includes: towing, jump start, flat tire change, lock-out service, and emergency gas and fluid delivery. Pays up to $100 per occurrence.
- Rental car reimbursement for actual expenses: $35/day for 5 days, not to exceed $175.
- Trip Interruption Assistance (not available for Bronze level coverage). Reimbursement for actual expenses: $75/day for 3 days, not to exceed $225.
- Towing Assistance: up to $100 per occurrence.
- Optional Coverage: commercial use, modified vehicle, mobility coverage, and hybrid drive battery.
Headquartered just outside of Chicago, Illinois, AGWS is an innovative provider of administration services for Agents and Dealers offering vehicle service contracts, limited warranties, and a variety of environmental and aftermarket products across the United States. Since its inception in 1998, the goals of AGWS are to offer superior claim processing, exceptional customer service, and unrivaled profitability options. Products are insured by “A” or “A-” (Excellent) rated carriers. AGWS is part of the American Guardian Group of Companies and enjoys an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.