Vehicle Service Contract
Compass Protection Plan vehicle service contracts include protection for mechanical repairs, parts,
and labor on eligible vehicles up to current calendar year plus 20 or 200,000 miles.
Features & Benefits
- Three available plans:
- – Bronze (stated component plan) covers: engine, transmission, drive axle, air conditioning, electrical, and taxes & fluids. Enhanced technology only available on vehicles up to 100,000 miles.
- – Silver (stated component plan) includes: Bronze coverage, engine cooling, engine fuel, front suspension, steering, brakes, extended drivetrain, extended air conditioning, extended electrical, and seals & gaskets (included up to 100,000 miles). Enhanced technology and enhanced safety & convenience only available on vehicles up to 100,000 miles. Hybrid/alternative battery available as an add on surcharge (Silver and Bronze).
- – Platinum/Platinum II/Platinum Wrap (exclusionary plan) covers: the cost of all mechanical repairs to a covered vehicle except those listed under Exclusions – What is Not Covered. Lighting package and snow plow available as an add on surcharge.
- Emergency Roadside Assistance includes: towing, jump start, flat tire change, lock-out service, and emergency gas and fluid delivery. Pays up to $100 per occurrence.
- Rental car reimbursement included on all plans. Reimbursement for actual expenses $35/day, for 5 days, not to exceed $175.
- Trip Interruption Assistance (not available for Bronze level coverage): reimbursement for actual expenses: $75/day for 3 days, not to exceed $225.
- Optional Coverage: commercial use, modified vehicle, mobility coverage, and hybrid drive battery.
Headquartered just outside of Chicago, Illinois, AGWS is an innovative provider of administration services for Agents and Dealers offering vehicle protection products, limited warranties, and a variety of environmental and aftermarket products across the United States. Since its inception in 1998, the goals of AGWS are to offer superior claim processing, exceptional customer service, and unrivaled profitability options. Products are insured by “A” or “A-” (Excellent) rated carriers. AGWS is part of the American Guardian Group of Companies and enjoys an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
© Copyright American Guardian Warranty Services, Inc. 2022 All Rights Reserved.
AGWS is Part of the American Guardian Group of Companies.