Tire & Wheel
The Compass Tire & Wheel vehicle service contract covers damage to your vehicle’s tires, wheels,
and rims caused by road hazards such as glass, metal, potholes, debris, nails or blowouts.
Features & Benefits
- Available plans:
- – Basic covers: replacement/repair costs of a tire and/or wheel damaged as a result of operational or structural failure, due to a defect in material or workmanship. Basic coverage also provides protection from damage caused by road hazards (includes mounting, balancing, valve stems, and taxes).
- – Roadside Assistance includes: Basic coverage, plus 24/7 emergency roadside assistance benefits up to $100 per occurrence.
- – Cosmetic includes: Basic coverage, plus coverage for the repair of cosmetic damage to an alloy or steel wheel.
- – Cosmetic/Roadside includes: Basic, Cosmetic, and Roadside coverage, as defined above.
- Deductible: $0 per visit.
- Towing costs: up to $100.
- Replacement tires and wheels that meet the manufacturer’s size specifications.
- Rental Car Reimbursement: $35/day for a maximum of 3 days ($105 aggregate benefit).
Headquartered just outside of Chicago, Illinois, AGWS is an innovative provider of administration services for Agents and Dealers offering vehicle service contracts, limited warranties, and a variety of environmental and aftermarket products across the United States. Since its inception in 1998, the goals of AGWS are to offer superior claim processing, exceptional customer service, and unrivaled profitability options. Products are insured by “A” or “A-” (Excellent) rated carriers. AGWS is part of the American Guardian Group of Companies and enjoys an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.