Tire & Wheel
The Compass Tire & Wheel Service Contract covers damage to your vehicle’s tires, wheels, and rims
caused by road hazards such as glass, metals, potholes, debris, nails or blowouts.
Features & Benefits
- Four available plans:
- – Basic covers: tire, and/or wheel repair, replacement tires (if not repairable), mounting, balancing, and valve stems as needed. All plans include the Basic coverage.
- – Roadside Assistance covers: towing, battery service, flat tire, fuel & fluid delivery, lockout assistance, and collision assistance.
- – Cosmetic includes: coverage for repair of cosmetic damage to alloy/steel wheels or rims.
- – Roadside Assistance & Cosmetic includes: Cosmetic and Roadside Assistance coverage as defined above.
- Zero deductible.
- Towing as needed.
- Rental car reimbursement.
Headquartered just outside of Chicago, Illinois, AGWS is an innovative provider of administration services for Agents and Dealers offering vehicle service contracts, limited warranties, and a variety of environmental and aftermarket products across the United States. Since its inception in 1998, the goals of AGWS are to offer superior claim processing, exceptional customer service, and unrivaled profitability options. Products are insured by “A” or “A-” (Excellent) rated carriers. AGWS is part of the American Guardian Group of Companies and enjoys an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.