Job Loss Protection
Compass Job Loss Protection protects Customers, knowing that if they
become involuntarily unemployed, their payment may be waived.
Features and Benefits
- ANTICIPATE – Losing a job can be LIFE CHANGING. We understand that life events happen unexpectedly, and that is when Customers need protection the most. Our worry-free protection covers their car payments.
- PROTECTION – Against the uncertainty of involuntary unemployment from a full-time job.
- PEACE OF MIND – If the Customer becomes involuntarily unemployed, our Job Loss Protection plan provides confidence that their payment may be waived.
- Upon satisfying the vesting and waiting period we will pay the loan payment up to the limit of liability for 3 or 6 Months. Payment will only be paid for each full month the Customer is unemployed. Coverage is for all listed borrower(s) on the loan.
- Must be gainfully employed for eight weeks prior to purchasing the vehicle.
- Must satisfy the 60-day vesting period.
- Must satisfy the 30-day waiting period after they are unemployed.
- Must be eligible for resident state, local, or government unemployment benefits during their period of Involuntary Unemployment.
- Customer is not disabled due to sickness or accidental bodily injury.
- Customer is not self-employed or own more than 10% of the company that they are employed by.
- Must have registered with the state unemployment office or the recognized unemployment private or governmental agency within thirty (30) days of their Unemployment Date. Must be registered during the entire period of their claim and be receiving state benefits for the entire period of their claim.
Headquartered just outside of Chicago, Illinois, AGWS is an innovative provider of administration services for Agents and Dealers offering vehicle service contracts, limited warranties, and a variety of environmental and aftermarket products across the United States. Since its inception in 1998, the goals of AGWS are to offer superior claim processing, exceptional customer service, and unrivaled profitability options. Products are insured by “A” or “A-” (Excellent) rated carriers. AGWS is part of the American Guardian Group of Companies and enjoys an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.