The Compass Pursuit Program provides your dealership with a second
opportunity to sell your sales and service Customers a vehicle service contract.
- Gives your dealership a second chance to market a service contract to your sales and service Customers.
- This is your dealership’s program and allows your dealership to beat the third-party companies that today are using purchased data to sell your Customers service contracts by mail phone.
- Drives traffic back to your dealership and generates increased Customer loyalty and retention.
- Leverage this intelligent, proven, data-driven marketing system by delivering the right message, to the right Customer, at the right time using your dealership’s name, logo, and brand.
- Powered by APC with over 15 years of experience in the industry and used by many of the nation’s largest Dealer groups.
- 50% of these additional sales typically come from Customers who call or walk in and buy from your F&I office.
- 50% of these additional sales typically come from Customers who call the Coverage Center Powered by APC and buy over the phone from F&I professionals.
- Your dealership will earn its regular F&I profit from “Walk-In” sales and keep all the revenue.
- “Call-in” sales pay for the program marketing costs and pay your dealership $200, as well.
- Pick up service retention and additional parts and service revenue from claims over the life of the additional contracts sold.
- Service contracts are offered with 0% payment plans and payment terms. APC handles the Customer service to maintain high CSI.
- Authorized DMS connectivity. Certified with CDK Global and Reynolds & Reynolds. Complies with consumer privacy, insurance, and telemarketing regulations.
- There is No Cost to your dealership to use this program. All set up costs, postage, data acquisition costs, and mail costs are covered by APC.
Headquartered just outside of Chicago, Illinois, AGWS is an innovative provider of administration services for Agents and Dealers offering vehicle service contracts, limited warranties, and a variety of environmental and aftermarket products across the United States. Since its inception in 1998, the goals of AGWS are to offer superior claim processing, exceptional customer service, and unrivaled profitability options. Products are insured by “A” or “A-” (Excellent) rated carriers. AGWS is part of the American Guardian Group of Companies and enjoys an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.