The Service Contract Follow-Up Program provides your dealership with a second opportunity
to sell your sales and service customers a Vehicle Service Contract.
- Pursue missed service contract sales through the life cycle of your customer’s vehicle.
- Use this program to combat the “third-party” companies that use credit data to sell your customers low-quality service contracts by mail and phone.
- Drive traffic back to your dealership while generating increased customer loyalty and retention.
- Leverage this intelligent, proven, data-driven marketing system by delivering the right message, to the right customer, at the right time.
- Powered by APC with over 16 years experience and used by many of the nation’s largest dealer groups.
- 50% of those additional sales typically come from customers who “walk-in” and buy from your F&I office.
- 50% of those additional sales typically come from customers who call the hotline powered by APC and buy over-the-phone from F&I professionals.
- Your dealership earns its regular F&I profit from “walk-in” sales and keeps all the revenue.
- “Call-in” sales pay for the program marketing costs and pay your dealership at the same time.
- Whether “call-in” or “walk-in”, you pick up service retention and additional parts & service revenue from claims over the life of the additional contracts sold.
- There is NO COST to your dealership to use this program. All set-up costs, postage, data acquisition costs, and mail costs are covered by APC.
Safe & Secure
- Service contracts are offered with 0% payment plans and payment terms up to 24 months. APC handles the customer service to maintain high CSI.
- APC has authorized DMS connectivity. Certified with CDK Global and Reynolds & Reynolds. Complies with all consumer privacy, insurance, and telemarketing regulations.
Headquartered just outside of Chicago, Illinois, AGWS is an innovative provider of administration services for Agents and Dealers offering vehicle service contracts, limited warranties, and a variety of environmental and aftermarket products across the United States. Since its inception in 1998, the goals of AGWS are to offer superior claim processing, exceptional customer service, and unrivaled profitability options. Products are insured by “A” or “A-” (Excellent) rated carriers. AGWS is part of the American Guardian Group of Companies and enjoys an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.