The Compass Theft Protection program offers etch application labels that serve as unique, easily traceable identification codes that may deter thieves.
Features & Benefits
- Three available options:
– Permanent chemical glass-etch stencils for glass only.
– Invisible non-chemical body marking labels for metal parts of a car only.
– Combo package includes both permanent glass-etch stencils and invisible body marking labels, plus black light flashlights, and POS displays.
- Reduces theft and helps recover vehicles when a theft occurs.
- Distinctive warning decals that may deter thieves.
- Identification codes are easily readable by any ultraviolet light.
- Increases dealership loyalty and repeat Customers.
- Bottle of cream included for glass etch stencil application.
- Can be applied to the inside driver and passenger side doorjamb, under the hood or trunk lid, and wherever else your Customer desires.
Headquartered just outside of Chicago, Illinois, AGWS is an innovative provider of administration services for Agents and Dealers offering vehicle service contracts, limited warranties, and a variety of environmental and aftermarket products across the United States. Since its inception in 1998, the goals of AGWS are to offer superior claim processing, exceptional customer service, and unrivaled profitability options. Products are insured by “A” or “A-” (Excellent) rated carriers. AGWS is part of the American Guardian Group of Companies and enjoys an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.