Service Lane Sales Solution
AGWS offers a Service Lane Sales Solution, providing opportunities for dealership
partners to offer service contracts to any Customer that qualifies for coverage.
Service Lane Sales for the 21st Century
Features & Benefits
- Easy-to-use app for service personnel on Android or iOS.
- Scan the VIN, enter the mileage, and click to get quotes in less than 10 seconds.
- An enhanced basic coverage with only 2 terms for Customers who do not have any coverage on their vehicles and only one will be selected based on Customer’s answers.
- An exclusionary coverage with only two terms for Customers with vehicles up to 7 years and 80,000 miles.
- 0% financing with low down payment and no credit check.
- Everything is completed on the device and the activated service contract is sent directly to their email.
- Quotes can be sent directly to your Customer to review, approve or purchase.
- Customers can sign, pay, and receive contracts right on their phone or tablet.
- Automatic follow-up on behalf of the dealership by email or phone.
- Monthly dealership reports showing progress.
Additional Features & Benefits
- We handle all processing and payment of the service contract.
- We handle all cancellations.
- The Office Manager only needs to input the profits from the weekly report and pays the designated person who gets credit for the sale.
- F&I can now refer Customers who could not get service contracts back to the Service Department.
- Can be sold in any Service Department, regardless of what is sold in F&I.
- Ability to make vendors of the dealership salespeople for this program.
- Laminated coverage guides with instructions on the back to use the program.
For more information, contact Jim Fisher, Assistant Vice President of Dealer Programs at 800.579.2233, ext. 4292.
Headquartered just outside of Chicago, Illinois, AGWS is an innovative provider of administration services for Agents and Dealers offering vehicle service contracts, limited warranties, and a variety of environmental and aftermarket products across the United States. Since its inception in 1998, the goals of AGWS are to offer superior claim processing, exceptional customer service, and unrivaled profitability options. Products are insured by “A” or “A-” (Excellent) rated carriers. AGWS is part of the American Guardian Group of Companies and enjoys an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.