Navigator with Aftertreatment Coverage
The Compass Heavy Duty Truck Navigator with Aftertreatment Contract Includes Coverage for Heavy Duty Trucks & Buses.
Features & Benefits
- Engine Only Coverage includes: pistons, piston rings, wrist pins, crankshaft, rod & main bearings, camshaft & cam bearings, cam followers, timing chain & timing gears, timing chain tensioners, rocker arms, intake & exhaust valves, valve guides, valve springs & valve retainers, pushrods, lifters, turbocharger rotor/turbine & housing, water pump, fuel injectors, and taxes & fluids.
- Engine and Transmission Coverage includes: engine coverage, plus torque converter, oil pump, valve body, governor, bands, drums, planetaries, sun gear, sprags, shafts, bearings & related bushings, shift rail, forks, and synchronizers.
- Engine, Transmission, and Drive Axle Coverage includes: engine and transmission coverage, plus output shaft, bearings, bushings, gear sets, axle & bearings, carrier, ring & pinion gears, and axle shaft. Also available for diesel and gas trucks.
- XLT Package includes: radiator, fan clutch, charged air cooler,
air compressor, alternator, starter & solenoid, fuel tanks, engine
oil pan, engine vibration damper, radio (AM/FM/CD), main cabin
primary HVAC (excluding sleeper): A/C compressor & clutch,
blower motor, temperature control head, and heater core.
- Aftertreatment Assemblies includes: DPF (filter only), DPF doser
injector and dosing module, EGR valves (valve component only),
EGR cooler, DOC doser injector, SCR, DEF dosing module, DEF
dosing injection nozzle and tank, DOC, O2 sensor, NOx sensor, and
Aftertreatment control module (Aftertreatment ECM).
- DPR/EGR: Failure of diesel particulate filter(DPF) or the EGR valve.
Headquartered just outside of Chicago, Illinois, AGWS is an innovative provider of administration services for Dealers and Marketers offering vehicle service contracts, limited warranties, and a variety of environmental and aftermarket products across the United States. Since its inception in 1998, the goals of AGWS are to offer superior claim processing, exceptional customer service, and unmatched profitability options. Products are insured by “A” or “A-” (Excellent) rated carriers. AGWS is part of the American Guardian Group of Companies and enjoys an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.