Platinum Protection Plan
The Compass Medium Duty Truck Platinum Protection Plan Contract includes stated
component coverage for Medium Duty Trucks.
Features & Benefits
- Platinum (exclusionary plan) includes: necessary repairs for any breakdown to the vehicle except for terms listed under Exclusions
– What is Not Covered. It includes the replacement of covered components resulting from the gradual reduction in performance due to normal wear & use, when the wear exceeds the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Commercial use (available for Platinum coverage only).
- Towing assistance.
- Rental assistance.
- Trip interruption assistance (not available for Bronze coverage).
- Roadside assistance.
- Agreement transferability.
Headquartered just outside of Chicago, Illinois, AGWS is an innovative provider of administration services for Dealers and Marketers offering vehicle service contracts, limited warranties, and a variety of environmental and aftermarket products across the United States. Since its inception in 1998, the goals of AGWS are to offer superior claim processing, exceptional customer service, and unmatched profitability options. Products are insured by “A” or “A-” (Excellent) rated carriers. AGWS is part of the American Guardian Group of Companies and enjoys an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.